Terms & Conditions – Delivery Policy
- Deliveries may arrive prior to desired arrival time – Cold items up to 90 mins prior, hot items up to 30 mins prior.
- If you wish to track your order, please contact our team on 02 9698 6336
Catering Order Terms & Conditions
- Chilterns Catering is aware of the challenges of food allergy sufferers. However, we are unable to guarantee an allergen free environment in our kitchens and the products we supply. Gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, wheat, fish, shellfish and other potential allergens may be present in the food and beverages we supply. If you have any questions please speak to a member of our catering team.
- Deliveries may arrive prior to requested arrival time – Cold items up to 90 mins prior, hot items up to 30 mins prior.
- Delivery is $7 within a 7km radius of the Sydney CBD. Additional charges apply for deliveries outside of this area POA.
- Monday to Friday there is a minimum order of $70 per delivery time.
- Saturday catering orders are a minimum of $250 per delivery time
- Sunday catering orders are subject to availability. There is a minimum spend of $500 for catering on Sundays.
- All orders must be prepaid in full to confirm.
- Orders close at 3pm the previous business day at the latest. Orders may close earlier if we book out so it is advised to place and confirm your orders as early as possible. Orders for Saturday, Sunday & Monday must be confirmed on Thursday.
- Catering orders over $500 require a 40% deposit for order confirmation and the balance paid 3 days prior.
- All orders must be prepaid in full prior to delivery unless a corporate account has been set up.
- Cancelled orders within 48 hours of order date will be charged at 100%. Decreases in order quantities within 48 hours are subject to approval.
- Catering will be provided on disposable platters as standard.
- Replacement equipment costs will be passed onto clients should these items be damaged or not returned. Any damaged or not returned items including glassware, crockery and any other equipment will be charged at cost price to replace.
- Our range of products are available for delivery to Sydney Metropolitan areas only.
- As our product is a perishable item, we an unable to accept any returns.
- A full refund, credit or replacement will be provided if the order you receive is defective, not fit for purpose or damaged in transit. Please provide details of the manner in which the goods fail meet this criteria. Accompanying documentation i.e. Photographs are encouraged.
Event Terms & Conditions
- A 40% deposit is required to confirm your event.
- Final numbers & final payments are due 10 days prior to the occasion date. All final dietary requirements must be confirmed at this time.
- Final numbers may decrease within 20% of initial booking confirmation.
- In the event of cancellation, the full deposit amount will be forfeited.
- Our packages are available for a minimum of 50 guests and cover staffing, disposables and equipment required to deliver the event. A breakdown of package inclusions can be discussed with a catering sales team member.
- Additional service ware and equipment are available for hire POA.
- All team engagements are inclusive of travels times to and from site. Additional staffing costs will apply for events on islands and outside of the Sydney Metropolitan area POA.
- If cancellation occurs within 21 days of the event, the full event fee will be charged.
- Chilterns Catering reserves the right to make changes to staffing due to inclement weather, including having your chef prepare your menu in our production facility rather than onsite if weather may cause issues with food safety or ability to cook.
- Third party entertainment/equipment suppliers & catering cancellations due to weather will be charged at 100% booking fee.
- Any damage or non-return of equipment will be on-charged to the client at the cost price to replace those items.
- Minimum spends for event menus with food delivery only, is $1,000 Monday-Friday, $1,200 on Saturday, $2,500 on Sunday. If a set up is required, our team members’ time will incur a fee, which is POA.
- All guests will be provided with a wristband to permit alcohol service in public spaces
- No alcohol will be left onsite after an event nor can guests remove it from site
- No BYO is permitted when alcohol is provided by One Hundred Hospitality (Chilterns)
- Up to 100 guests – confirmation is required 14 days prior to occasion
- 100 or more guests – confirmation is required 28 days prior to occasion, 1 security guard is required per 150 guests
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 062220 Account: 10219157
Name: One Hundred Hospitality
Credit card fee applies to all card purchases 1.5% Master Card and Visa, 2% Amex .